Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Substantive Contributions and Information Gleaned

Sitting on a telecon to which I have no substantive contribution and relatively limited information to be gleaned, my odd and seemingly irrational inclination to take part in an activity such as distance running is somehow validated.  (emphasis on the "somehow")

I suppose that the argument could be made that the very activity of running is such that provides no substantive contribution and (in and of itself) has relatively limited information to be gleaned.

I would disagree,  but am happy to entertain a substantive argument against me; however I suspect that any such argument would provide relatively limited information to be gleaned.
The best of both worlds?
 

1 comment:

ultraman said...

Dude, you make my head hurt.